• 2017/10 «
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • 13
  • 14
  • 15
  • 16
  • 17
  • 18
  • 19
  • 20
  • 21
  • 22
  • 23
  • 24
  • 25
  • 26
  • 27
  • 28
  • 29
  • 30
  • » 2017/12

Yaloqu sa muloci au

【2013/01/18 06:06】 Fijian Song | Trackback(0) | Comment(0)

     Friday, 18 January 2013  Mostly Cloudy.   32°C High   Chance of rain: 10%   Wind: SSW at 12 mph   Humidity: 70%   UV Index: 11 - Extreme   Sunrise: 05:49 am   Moonrise: 11:30 am    Moonphase: Waxing Crescent      Night      Mainly cloudy.   22°C Low   Chance of rain: 20%   Wind: SE at 8 mph    Humidity: 87%   UV Index: 0 - Low   Sunset: 06:52 pm   Moonset: 11:23 pm   Moonphase: First Quarter              Staurday, 19 January 2013  Mostly cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy in the afternoon.   31°C High   Chance of rain: 10%   Wind: S at 11 mph   Humidity: 69%   UV Index: 11 - Extreme   Sunrise: 05:50 am   Moonrise: 12:20 am    Moonphase: First Quarter      Night      Partly cloudy.A few clouds.   22°C Low   Chance of rain: 20%   Wind: SE at 5 to 10 mph    Humidity: 86%   UV Index: 0 - Low   Sunset: 06:52 pm   Moonset: --:-- pm   Moonphase: Waxing Gibbous           Weather Report for Nadi                              Nadi 天気予報


    






Yaloqu sa muloci au   


Yaloqu sa Muloci au

Na nomu sa na mai tatau

Ko vunitaka voli ga

Na nomu vere ca



Au dau tagica wasoma

Na nomu sa mai biuti au

Veilecayaki tu eke

Na bula kece ga



Solo
I noqu lewa lesu mai

Me oti noqu tetewai

Na nomu cudru meu kila

Mo mai tukuna ga



Ko sa mai vakacala

Na yalayala ga koya

Ko guilecava kecega

Na mama ga koya



Ko guilecava kecega

Na mama ga koya


Ko guilecava kecega



Artist: _________  



































                            

Photos:18 Janary, 2012


Sota tale





| Top | |


Coordinated Universal Time (UTC Fiji +12)
Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) is the primary time standard by which the world regulates clocks and time. It is one of several closely related successors to Greenwich Mean Time. Computer servers, online services and other entities that rely on having a universally accepted time use UTC for that purpose. If only limited precision is needed, clients can obtain the current UTC time from a number of official internet UTC servers. For sub-microsecond precision, clients can obtain the time from satellite signals. Time zones around the world are expressed as positive or negative offsets from UTC, as in this list.
Coordinated Universal Time is based on International Atomic Time (TAI), a time standard calculated using a weighted average of signals from atomic clocks located in nearly 70 national laboratories around the world.[1] The only difference between the two is that UTC is occasionally adjusted by adding a leap second in order to keep it within one second of UT1, which is defined by the Earth's rotation. In the 50 years up to and including 2011, a total of 34 leap seconds have been added; a 35th leap second is scheduled to be added on 30 June 2012.[2]
The UTC standard was officially standardized in 1961 by the International Radio Consultative Committee, after having been initiated by several national time laboratories. The system was adjusted several times over the following years, until leap seconds were adopted in 1972 in an effort to simplify future adjustments. A number of proposals have been made to replace it with a new system, which would eliminate leap seconds, but no consensus has yet been reached to do so.
"UTC" redirects here. For other uses, see UTC (disambiguation).
read more.....[ English ] [ Japanese ]









Today's International Arrivals & Departures at Nadi internationale Airport

Friday, 18 January 2013 07:11:11 AM


Boeing 747-400_706                                                                              Boeing 737-700_336                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Arrival Log

*STA: Scheduled Time Arrival | *ETA: Estimated Time Arrival | *B73H: Boeing 737-800 (Winglets) | *B73W: Boeing 737-700 (Winglets)

Flight NoAircraftRegisterSTAETAOriginGateRemarks
FJ930 / FJIB737-800DQ-FJH06:0005:40MEL 
FJ392 / FJIB747-400DQ-FJL07:5007:55HKG 
KE137 / KALA330-200HL-755209:2009:32ICN  
ON910 / RONA320-200VH-NLK12:00 INU 
FJ914 / FJIB737-800DQ-FJM12:2512:24SYD 
NZ56 / ANZB777-319ZK-OKP13:0012:51AKL  
VA155 / VOZB737-800ZK-PBB14:4014:39SYD  
JQ119 / JSTA320-200VH-VQD15:0515:15SYD  
VA175 / VOZB737-800ZK-PBL15:4015:37BNE  
VA195 / VOZB737-800ZK-PBD16:4016:32MEL  
FJ920 / FJIB737-800DQ-FJH16:5016:42BNE  
FJ410 / FJIB737-800DQ-FJG16:5516:38AKL  
PX084 / ANGB737-800P2-PXC19:1019:26POM/HIR  
FJ910 / FJIB747-400DQ-FJL19:35 SYD  
FJ412 / FJIB737-700DQ-FJF20:35 AKL  

B747-400/DQ-FJK  B747-400/DQ-FJL  B737-700/DQ-FJF  B737-800/DQ-FJG  B73H/DQ-FJH  B737-800/DQ-FJM  ATR42-500/DQ-PSA  ATR42-500/DQ-PSB  Twin Otter/DQ-FIE  Islander/DQ-FCX




                                                                                                                                                            

Departure Log

*STD: Scheduled Time Departure | *ETD: Estimated Time Departure | *B73H: Boeing 737-800 (Winglets) | *B73W: Boeing 737-700 (Winglets)

Flight NoAircraftRegister STDETDDest.GateRemarks
FJ921 / FJIB737-800DQ-FJH08:1508:24BNE  
FJ411 / FJIB737-800 DQ-FJG09:4509:55AKL  
FJ911 / FJIB747-400DQ-FJL09:5010:07SYD  
KE138 / KALA330-200HL-755210:5511:13ICN  
FJ915 / FJIB737-800DQ-FJM13:4013:49SYD  
ON915(900) / RONA320-200VH-NLK12:0021:17SYD Delayed
NZ57 / ANZB777-319ZK-OKP14:1515:02AKL  
VA154 / VOZB737-800ZK-PBB15:2515:53SYD  
JQ120 / JSTA320-200VH-VQD16:0516:47SYD  
VA176 / VOZB737-800ZK-PBL16:3016:59BNE  
VA194 / VOZB737-800ZK-PBD17:4517:49MEL  
FJ923 / FJIB737-800DQ-FJH20:40 BNE  
FJ931 / FJIB747-400DQ-FJL20:50 MEL  
FJ853 / FJIB737-800DQ-FJG20:50 APW/HNL  

B747-400/DQ-FJK  B747-400/DQ-FJL  B737-700/DQ-FJF  B737-800/DQ-FJG  B73H/DQ-FJH  B737-800/DQ-FJM  ATR42-500/DQ-PSA  ATR42-500/DQ-PSB  Twin Otter/DQ-FIE  Islander/DQ-FCX


Boeing 737-800_395                        

List of airports by IATA code and ICAO code
IATA ICAO Airport name Location served  Country Other
AKL NZAA AucklandAirport Mangere, New Zealand
APW NSFA Faleolo International Airport Apia, Upolu Island, Samoa
BNE YBBN Brisbane Airport Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
CHC NZCH Christchurch International Airport Christchurch, New Zealand
CXI PLCH Cassidy International Airport Christmas Island,Kiribati
FUN NGFU Funafuti International Airport Funafuti, Tuvalu
HIR AGGH Honiara International Airport Guadalcanal Island, Solomon Islands
HKG VHHH Hong Kong International Airport Chek Lap Kok, Hong Kong (succeeded Kai Tak Airport)
HND RJTT Haneda Airport Tokyo, Japan
HNL PHNL Honolulu International Airport Honolulu, Hawaii, United States
ICN RKSI Incheon International Airport Incheon, South Korea
INU ANYN Nauru International Airport Yaren, Nauru
LAX KLAX Los Angeles International Airport Los Angeles, California, United States
MEL YMML Melbourne Airport Melbourne, Australia
NAN NFFN Fiji Nadi International Airport Nadi, Fiji Islands
NOU NWWW La Tontouta International Airport Noumea, New Caledonia
NRT RJAA Narita International Airport Narita (near Tokyo) (formerly New Tokyo)
OOL YBCG Gold Coast Airport Coolangatta, Queensland, Australia
PER YPPH Perth Airport Western Australia
POM AYPY Jacksons International Airport Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea (Port Moresby Airport)
SUV NFNA Fiji Nausori International Airport Suva / Nausori, Viti Levu, Fiji
SYD YSSY Sydney Airport Sydney, Australia
TBU NFTF Fua'amotu International Airport Nuku alofa, Tongatapu, Tonga
TRW NGTA Bonriki International Airport Tarawa, Kiribati
VLI NVVV Bauerfield International Airport Port Vila, Vanuatu
WLG NZWN Wellington International Airport Wellington, New Zealand (Wild at Heart )
WLS NLWW Hihifo Airport Wallis and Futuna

                                                                                                         Boeing 767-300_549                                                             


      
            





Sota tale   



このエントリーをはてなブックマークに追加
LINEで送る
| Top | |


【2013/01/18 06:06】 Fijian Song | Trckback(0) | Comment(0) | | - top - >> >>
Allow only administrator to view?

Trackback URL



 -top >>
| Top | |