• 2017/05 «
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • 13
  • 14
  • 15
  • 16
  • 17
  • 18
  • 19
  • 20
  • 21
  • 22
  • 23
  • 24
  • 25
  • 26
  • 27
  • 28
  • 29
  • 30
  • » 2017/07

Isa na gauna

【2013/06/15 10:30】 Fijian Song | Trackback(0) | Comment(0)


      Saturday, 15 June 2013  Mostly sunny skies.   27°C    Chance of rain: 10%   Wind: E at 5 to 10 mph.   Humidity: 69%   UV Index: 7 - High   Sunrise: 06:38   Sunset: 17:43   Moonrise: 10:59  Moonset: 23:07   Moonphase: Waxing Crescent         Saturday Night, 15 June 2013   Clear skies with a few passing clouds.   19°C Low   Chance of rain: 10%   Wind: ESE at 5 to 10 mph    Humidity: 85%  Moonphase: Waxing Crescent  Moonphase: Waxing Crescent           Sunday, 16 June 2013  Partly cloudy skies.   29°C    Chance of rain: 5%   Wind: SSW at 5 to 10 mph   Humidity: 69%   UV Index: 7 - High   Sunrise: 06:39   Sunset: 17:43   Moonrise: 11:37  Moonset: 23:58   Moonphase: Waxing Crescent                      Sunday Night, 16 June 2013   Partly Cloudy. A few clouds.   19°C Low   Chance of rain: 5%   Wind: E at 4 mph    Humidity: 90%  Moonphase: First Quarte       Weather Report for Nadi                              Nadi 天気予報      Fiji weather office     Fiji TV    Fiji Government Online Portal



  Ni Sa Bula Vinaka !! Lyrics...    
  


Isa na gauna   



Isa na gauna sa oti
Tawa tukuni rawa tu na kena mosi
Vorovorolaka vakadua na utoqu
Vakacacana talega na yaloqu

Isa na gauna sa sivi
Sa oti vakadua
Tawa lesutale mai

Isa na gauna sivi
Sa oti vakadua
Tawa lesutale mai

Isa na gauna sivi
Sa oti vakadua
Tawa seqa tale ni lesu mai

Vakacalai au na gusumu
Nomui tovo ena kena rui malumu
Niu vakananuma na yaloqu e luluvu
Sa rauta bagi meu mai sikalutu

Isa na gauna sa sivi
sa oti vakadua
Tawa lesutale mai

Isa na gauna sivi
Sa oti vakadua
Tawa seqa tale ni lesu mai

U u u u........


=Original=

Isa na gauna sa oti
Tawa tukuni rawa tu na kena mosi
Vorovorolaka vakadua na utoqu
Vakacacana talega na yaloqu


Isa na gauna sa sivi
Sa oti vakadua
Tawa lesutale mai
Isa na gauna sivi
Sa oti vakadua
Sa na sega tale ni lesumai


Vakacalai au na gusumu
Nomui tovo ena kena rui malumu
Niu vakananuma na yaloqu e luluvu
Sa rauta bagi meu mai sikalutu


Isa na gauna sa oti
Tawa tukuni rawa tu na kena mosi
Vorovorolaka vakadua na utoqu
Vakacacana talega na yaloqu


E noqu baravi se nomu I gadigadi
Me ‘daru yabeta isa daulomani
Se bogi vula ka me ‘daru gadi
Noqu bulikula ka mo kua kua ni yali








  Today's International Arrivals & Departures at Nadi internationale Airport

  Saturday, 15 June 2013 10:33:00 AM





  Arrival Log

 *STA: Scheduled Time Arrival | *ETA: Estimated Time Arrival | *ATA: Actual Time Arrival | *B73H: Boeing 737-800 (Winglets) | *B73W: Boeing 737-700 (Winglets)

Flight NoAircraftRegisterSTAETAATAOriginRemarks
FJ811 / FJIBoeing 747-412DQ-FJK05:1005:3005:28 LandedLAX 
FJ930 / FJIBoeing 737-8X2(WL)DQ-FJH07:5018:3019:13 LandedMELDelayed
NZ752 / ANZAirbus A320-232ZK-OJD09:5098:3609:35 LandedAKL 
SB330 / ACIAirbus A320-232F-OJSB11:5511:5511:57 LandedNOU
FJ914 / FJIBoeing 737-8X2(WL)DQ-FJG12:2011:5912:13 LandedSYD
NZ56 / ANZBoeing 777-219(ER)ZK-OKC14:0013:5313:53 LandedAKL 
VA155 / VOZBoeing 737-8FE(WL)ZK-PBF14:3514:0014:28 LandedSYD 
JQ119 / JSTAirbus A320-232VH-VQU15:0014:5614:52 LandedSYD 
VA175 / VOZBoeing 737-8FE(WL)ZK-PBK15:0014:3214:33 LandedBNE 
FJ852 / FJIBoeing 737-86J(WL)DQ-FJM15:1015:0715:12 LandedHNL/APW
FJ260 / FJI>Boeing 737-7X2(WL)DQ-FJF15:3515:1815:23 LandedVIL 
FJ410 / FJIBoeing 747-412DQ-FJK16:0516:2516:13 LandedAKL 
VA195 / VOZBoeing 737-8FE(WL)ZK-PBD16:1516:1516:09 LandedMEL 
SB331 / ACIAirbus A320-232F-OJSB17:0516:53 LandedWLS
FJ910 / FJIAirbus A330-243DQ-FJT18:4519:1519:23 LandedSYD 
IE702 / SOLAirbus A320-211H4-BUS19:3018:48 LandedHIR/VIL 
FJ210 / FJIBoeing 737-7X2(WL)DQ-FJF20:3520:20 LandedTBU 

   B747-400/DQ-FJK  B747-400/DQ-FJL  B737-700/DQ-FJF  B737-800/DQ-FJG  B73H/DQ-FJH  B737-800/DQ-FJM  ATR42-500/DQ-PSA  ATR42-500/DQ-PSB  Twin Otter/DQ-FIE  Islander/DQ-FCX



  Departure Log

 *STD: Scheduled Time Departure | *ETD: Estimated Time Departure | *ATD: Actual Time Departure | *B73H: Boeing 737-800 (Winglets) | *B73W: Boeing 737-700 (Winglets)

Flight NoAircraftRegister STDETDATDDest.Remarks
PX085 / ANGFokker 100P2-AND07:2007:2007:53HIR/POM 
FJ391 / FJIAirbus A330-243DQ-FJU08:2008:2008:41HKG 
FJ411 / FJIBoeing 747-412DQ-FJK08:4508:4508:43AKL 
FJ911 / FJIAirbus A330-243DQ-FJT09:0009:0009:15SYD 
NZ753 / ANZAirbus A320-232ZK-OJD10:5010:5010:46AKL 
FJ261 / FJIBoeing 737-7X2(WL)DQ-FJF11:3011:3011:32VLI 
SB330 / ACIAirbus A320-232F-OJSB12:4512:4512:57WLS
FJ915 / FJIBoeing 737-8X2((WL)DQ-FJG13:3013:3013:34SYD 
NZ57 / ANZBoeing 777-219(ER)ZK-OKC15:1515:1515:24AKL 
VA154 / VOZBoeing 737-8FE(WL)ZK-PBF15:3015:3015:36SYD 
VA176 / VOZBoeing 737-8FE(WL)ZK-PBK15:4515:4515:49BNE 
JQ120 / JSTAirbus A320-223VH-VQU15:5515:5516:01SYD 
FJ211 / FJIBoeing 737-7X2(WL)DQ-FJF16:4516:4516:58TBU 
VA194 / VOZBoeing 737-8FE(WL)ZK-PBD17:1517:1517:18MEL 
SB331 / ACIAirbus A320-223F-OJSB17:5517:5517:58NOU 
FJ933 / FJIBoeing 737-8X2(WL)DQ-FJM18:40 31:35MELDelayed
FJ923 / FJIBoeing 737-8X2(WL)DQ-FJH19:4020:0020:27BNE 
FJ810 / FJIBoeing 747-412DQ-FJK22:00 22:17LAX 

   B747-400/DQ-FJK  B747-400/DQ-FJL  B737-700/DQ-FJF  B737-800/DQ-FJG  B73H/DQ-FJH  B737-800/DQ-FJM  ATR42-500/DQ-PSA  ATR42-500/DQ-PSB  Twin Otter/DQ-FIE  Islander/DQ-FCX


 

 List of airports by IATA code and ICAO code
IATA ICAO Airport name Location served  Country Other
AKL NZAA AucklandAirport Mangere, New Zealand
APW NSFA Faleolo International Airport Apia, Upolu Island, Samoa
BNE YBBN Brisbane Airport Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
CHC NZCH Christchurch International Airport Christchurch, New Zealand
CXI PLCH Cassidy International Airport Christmas Island,Kiribati
FUN NGFU Funafuti International Airport Funafuti, Tuvalu
HIR AGGH Honiara International Airport Guadalcanal Island, Solomon Islands
HKG VHHH Hong Kong International Airport Chek Lap Kok, Hong Kong (succeeded Kai Tak Airport)
HND RJTT Haneda Airport Tokyo, Japan
HNL PHNL Honolulu International Airport Honolulu, Hawaii, United States
ICN RKSI Incheon International Airport Incheon, South Korea
INU ANYN Nauru International Airport Yaren, Nauru
LAX KLAX Los Angeles International Airport Los Angeles, California, United States
MEL YMML Melbourne Airport Melbourne, Australia
NAN NFFN Fiji Nadi International Airport Nadi, Fiji Islands
NOU NWWW La Tontouta International Airport Noumea, New Caledonia
NRT RJAA Narita International Airport Narita (near Tokyo) (formerly New Tokyo)
OOL YBCG Gold Coast Airport Coolangatta, Queensland, Australia
PER YPPH Perth Airport Western Australia
POM AYPY Jacksons International Airport Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea (Port Moresby Airport)
SUV NFNA Fiji Nausori International Airport Suva / Nausori, Viti Levu, Fiji
SYD YSSY Sydney Airport Sydney, Australia
TBU NFTF Fua'amotu International Airport Nuku alofa, Tongatapu, Tonga
TRW NGTA Bonriki International Airport Tarawa, Kiribati
VLI NVVV Bauerfield Internationa Airport Port Vila, Vanuatu
WLG NZWN Wellington International Airport Wellington, New Zealand (Wild at Heart )
WLS NLWW Hihifo Airport Wallis and Futuna

Boeing 767-300_549







Sota tale   





| Top | |


Coordinated Universal Time (UTC Fiji +12)
Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) is the primary time standard by which the world regulates clocks and time. It is one of several closely related successors to Greenwich Mean Time. Computer servers, online services and other entities that rely on having a universally accepted time use UTC for that purpose. If only limited precision is needed, clients can obtain the current UTC time from a number of official internet UTC servers. For sub-microsecond precision, clients can obtain the time from satellite signals. Time zones around the world are expressed as positive or negative offsets from UTC, as in this list.
Coordinated Universal Time is based on International Atomic Time (TAI), a time standard calculated using a weighted average of signals from atomic clocks located in nearly 70 national laboratories around the world.[1] The only difference between the two is that UTC is occasionally adjusted by adding a leap second in order to keep it within one second of UT1, which is defined by the Earth's rotation. In the 50 years up to and including 2011, a total of 34 leap seconds have been added; a 35th leap second is scheduled to be added on 30 June 2012.[2]
The UTC standard was officially standardized in 1961 by the International Radio Consultative Committee, after having been initiated by several national time laboratories. The system was adjusted several times over the following years, until leap seconds were adopted in 1972 in an effort to simplify future adjustments. A number of proposals have been made to replace it with a new system, which would eliminate leap seconds, but no consensus has yet been reached to do so.
"UTC" redirects here. For other uses, see UTC (disambiguation).
read more.....[ English ] [ Japanese ]


このエントリーをはてなブックマークに追加
LINEで送る
| Top | |


【2013/06/15 10:30】 Fijian Song | Trckback(0) | Comment(0) | | - top - >> >>
<---Yatu Lau | | Voleka mai--->
Allow only administrator to view?

Trackback URL



 -top >>
| Top | |